Goodmorning! I'm up bright and early to share with you some pointers for the morning of your big day. The first half of any wedding day is super busy for a Bridal Party. There is a long laundry list of tasks to accomplish (nail painting, hair styling and makeup application) just to name a few. The one thing everyone forgets to do is to eat. In my opinion this is actually the most important activity of the day. You would be really surprised at the increase of energy, emotional stability and positive attitude this morning meal can make. This jar of goodness will have your gal pals swooning and won't hurt your purse strings in the proccess...
Bridal Party Breakfast Parfait
The beauty of the this breakfast is that it is cheap and simple while still being delicious and healthy. With budget concious shopping I was able to keep the cost under $2 per Parfait. With only nine steps and no cooking, this project with not make you break a sweat. I masked lots of nutrition in the naturally sweet treat that boasts lots of brain boosting vitamins.
- Box of 12 Canning Jars ($7.88)
- Box of Oat and Almond Cereal ($2.99)
- 5 Cups of Low Fat Peach Yogurt ($2.50)
- 5 Bananas ($1.07)
- Pack of Strawberries ($3.99)
- Ribbon (.99)
- Scraps of Paper & Pen for Name Tags
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Gather your containers of choice. I used Canning Jars because they are cute, easy to close and travel well.
- Next you want to add 1/2 a cup of our Oat Cereal with Almonds, this will be your Parfait base.
- Add half of a yogurt cup.
- Peel and slice bananas. Toss half a banana in each jar on top of the yogurt.
- For the top layer, dice strawberries and sprinkle them in.
- Close lid.
- Tie on a ribbon into a bow.
- Make name tags. I used scrap paper from another project. Consider including the Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and Flowergirls.
- Refrigerate and get some beauty sleep!